I offer a free consultation before we schedule your initial session to ensure that our goals are the same, and that we will work well as a team. Once we both agree that we would like to work together, we can move forward in the process.
Prior to committing to an initial session, it is important that you understand what you are signing up for:
I take my job very seriously and I expect you too as well. We are working to heal entire systems within the body which takes time and commitment. Healing requires working through layers, many of which can take months or even years. In addition to supporting your body through the healing process, my intention is to provide you with a foundation of education and understanding of health.
I am fully committed to you and your health. I will absolutely do everything in my power to educate, support and restore your health to the best of my ability.
I feel it is a personal responsibility of mine to make this world a better place. In my own family we have healed from many health issues including; depression, anxiety, PTSD, autoimmune conditions, Autism and more. I have been there. I am in it with you – and I want to help your family through it too!
I am dedicated to your health, but this takes teamwork. Most of the work takes place outside of the office (in your every day life). You can not heal if you are not willing to do the work. Your health results are entirely up to you.
By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing that you will:
- Be committed to your own personal health and wellness
- Be open and willing to trying new ideas, foods, and exercises
- Fulfill the commitments you make
- Eat a nourishing diet according to our recommendations
- Implement the tools and education you receive to improve your health
- Be committed to our scheduled appointments, and respectful of our time together
Typically the first 6 months of our work together look like this:
- Initial Session, Exam and Nutritional Assessment (2 hours)
- Follow up within 1 week for results, recommendations, and plan (50 minutes)
- Bi-weekly sessions thereafter over the course of 3 – 6 months (25 minutes each)
- Re-Exam and Nutritional Assessment at the 3 and 6 month mark (90 minutes each)
Our work together will also include:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Education in Health and Wellness
- Food Allergy Testing
- Dietary Planning
- Personalized Lifestyle and BioIndividual Recommendations
- Nutritional, Herbal, and/or Homeopathic Supplementation
- Gut Healing Protocols
- MFT Testing
Please also take time to read the FAQ page for more information.